Reimagining your inflight experience
Get comfortable in your seat because we’re bringing a new era of entertainment to your fingerprints. In order to access any in-flight entertainment, please be sure to download the Flair In-Flight App. You’ll be able to order food and beverages, watch free videos, get destination guides and much more!
When can I start using the app?
We're excited to keep you connected in the clouds. Download the app before the takeoff in your favourite app store. Just switch your phone to airplane mode, connect to Flair Wi-Fi and start using the app. We even offer a webversion at: life.flyflair.com
Find our troubleshooting guide here
Select from a wide range of food and beverage options. Just order in the app and it'll be delivered right to your seat!
Enjoy access to shows, videos and documentaries from across Canada and the world.
Looking for destination tips? We've got you. Read about different Canadian cities and their landmarks.
We now offer a range of interactive games for all ages. Have fun playing during your flight!
Explore Canadian Destinations
Read about the latest travel tips and tricks for different cities across Canada
- If you don’t see a Flair Wi-Fi option, wait until the plane has reached its cruising altitude
- Make sure you’ve turned on you Wi-Fi after putting your device in airplane mode
- If you didn’t manage to download the app pre-flight, you can always use a web version: go to life.flyflair.com in your browser
- If you can’t connect to wifi, try turning it off and then on, and connect without VPN (if using)
- If you still can’t connect, try restarting your device
- If you successfully connected to Wi-Fi but the Flair app doesn’t work, try restarting the app